Towards the Third International Conference on Financing for Development: Africa's expectations
The Department for Economic Affairs of the African Union Commission (AUC) in collaboration with Oxfam will organise the 14th session of the Fridays of the Commission under the theme: “Towards the Third International Conference on Financing for Development: Africa’s expectations’’.
This session will provide an optimal policy dialogue platform for all interested stakeholders to add their voices in the on-going debate with a view to respond in a transformative manner to Africa's fundamental development challenges in the spirit of mobilizing and channeling domestic and external resources to achieve inclusive and sustainable development during the next decade and beyond. The session will be conducted in French and English, will be facilitated by eminent speakers/discussants and will discuss important topics including:
- Assessment of the achievements of FfD 3 and overview of International Financing for Development;
- Africa’s expectations on the third Financing for Development Summit;
- Civil society views on the Third Financing for Development Summit.
* Access further information here.
* A summary of the discussion can be accessed here.